A contemporary apartment surrounded by wonderful countryside.
Entrance hall, open plan living room/dining room/breakfast kitchen.
Master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom, further double bedroom, family bathroom.
Garage, ample parking, large roof terrace, secure storage shed.
Share of freehold
Dacre, Cocksford, Stutton, near Tadcaster LS24 9NG
Dacre has not been resold since conversion and benefits from its own separate entrance porch, occupying an end portion of this former golf club in a most attractive rural setting. Approached via a peaceful country road, it is accessed through large entrance walls and a block paved courtyard, the
apartment faces onto its own fabulous roof terrace and enjoys views over rolling fields beyond.
• The living space in the apartment is completely open plan and is nearly 35ft long. The large modern kitchen has ample work surfaces and
there is plenty of space for a substantial dining table. The room flows into a living space and doors lead out onto the south facing roof terrace. With
elevated views this makes a perfect spot for al fresco dining.
• Decorated in contemporary style and extending to nearly 1200 sq ft, an open plan living area gives excellent entertaining space, but with log burner giving a cosy country feel.
• The master bedroom suite is impressive and has views over the rolling countryside and former golf course. The en suite bathroom is of high
specification, with a bath and free standing shower.
• Storage is in generous supply: there is a useful walk-in linen cupboard, large utilities cupboard, double door coat cupboard in entrance porch
and built in wardrobes in both bedrooms.
• Further double bedroom and family bathroom.
Dacre is situated in the quiet and little known hamlet of Cocksford found along a winding lane from the village of Stutton. Because there is no through road. Cocksford itself is very peaceful but, being close to the A64 and the A1, has the advantage of excellent transport links to York, Leeds and beyond. The thriving market town of Tadcaster and the much acclaimed Tadcaster Grammar lie within easy reach.
Tadcaster 3 miles, A1 4 miles, York 10 miles, Leeds 12 miles. (Distances approximate)
Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Fixtures and fittings: Only those mentioned in these sales particulars are included in the sale. All others, such as fitted carpets, curtains, light fittings, garden ornaments etc., are specifically excluded but may be made available by separate negotiation.
Local authority: Selby District Council 01757 705101
Directions: Drive through the village of Stutton (off A162, south of A64) and turn left at the crossroads on Chantry Lane (not signposted). Take the left fork and follow the single track road to Cocksford. Descend the hill, Dacre is accessed on the left hand side.
Photographs & particulars dated: October 2017
Blenkin & Co, the straight-talking agent