A stylish, detached modern house with garden and garage, in a rural village setting.
Entrance and staircase hall, kitchen breakfast room, utility room, dining room, sitting room, study, wc
Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, 3 further bedrooms, house bathroom
Garden, detached garage, drive
Hambleton House, 4 Field View Close, Ampleforth, York YO62 4DB
This detached house is part of an attractive, boutique, residential development dating from 2015. Hambleton House is a stylish home that has been brought up to a very high specification and enjoys a quiet cul de sac position within this picturesque village. The many amenities of the village all lie within walking distance.
• Detached house with garden and garage
• High specification fixtures and fittings, and elegant interiors throughout
• Contemporary fitted kitchen breakfast room with engineered floorboards, French doors opening on to the sunny garden terrace and separate utility room
• Separate dining room with bay window
• Large sitting room with bay window and French doors opening on to the garden terrace
• Useful study/snug
• Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and views over the garden
• Three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom
• South west terrace and landscaped garden, predominantly laid to lawn with 6ft boundary fence. A wall mounted canopy provides shade on demand
• Lovely views up the valley
• Residue of 10 year NHBC guarantee
• No onward chain
York 19 miles, Helmsley 4 miles, Malton and Thirsk 12 miles. (Distances approximate).
Ampleforth is home to the eponymous co-educational public school. This popular and thriving village enjoys busy community life and is well served with a choice of pubs, shop, doctors’ surgery, churches, primary schools and a bus service. The market town of Helmsley can be reached in about ten minutes’ drive and the beautiful countryside of the North York Moors National Park lies over the road.
Services: All mains services. LPG central heating.
Fixtures and fittings: Only those mentioned in these sales particulars are included in the sale. All others, such as fitted carpets, curtains, light fittings, garden ornaments etc., are specifically excluded but may be made available by separate negotiation.
Local Authority: Ryedale District Council 01653 600666
Planning Authority: North York Moors National Park
Directions: Field View Close is a small cul de sac off Station Road, opposite St Hilda’s Primary School.
Photographs and particulars: December 2019
NB: Google map images may neither be current nor a true representation.