FOUR PLOTS RESERVED
Handsome semi-detached bungalow and garage within a boutique development in Easingwold.
Entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 en suite)
Gardens, off-street parking
Greenacres, The Pastures, Stillington Road, Easingwold, North Yorkshire YO61 3SH
Greenacres is an architect-designed new-build bungalow of more than 1200 sq ft, one of nine bungalows of traditional design found within The Pastures, a boutique residential development by Dan Warrington Homes. This is a bespoke product, offering something distinct and individual to the buyer. The ergonomic interiors are practical and stylish, with versatile space including three bedrooms. Private landscaped gardens provide an attractive setting and are connected via bi-fold doors at the rear.
The whole is set within an attractive cul-de-sac in a discreet corner of Easingwold off Stillington Road, just a stroll from the traditional, cobbled Georgian market square that lies at the heart of this delightful town.
Prices from £375,000. Five bungalows are available (four reserved). Do contact us for further details.
• Skilfully designed space that meets the evolving needs of empty nesters and active downsizers
• Stylish interiors perfectly conceptualised for modern living with a high vaulted ceiling in the kitchen dining room
• High quality fixtures and fittings including oak doors, sleek high spec kitchens and bathrooms, underfloor heating
• Choice of kitchen finishes and bathroom tiles upon early reservation
• Bi-fold or tri-fold doors connect the house to the gardens/outside space
• Private landscaped gardens planted and paved with sandstone patios
• Garages to most plots and ample off-street parking
• Smoke and heat detectors, fully alarmed
• Quiet, discreet and secure residential corner of Easingwold
• Half a mile from the market square
• Within the Hambleton Hills – recently voted one of the best places to live in the UK in a quality of life survey
• The Pastures is scheduled for first completions from summer 2021
• Development by Dan Warrington Homes, a highly regarded specialist boutique developer with a superb track record, based in North Yorkshire.
York 13 miles, A1 10 miles, Thirsk 10 miles, York 12 miles, Harrogate 22 miles, Leeds Bradford airport 1 hour. (Distances/times approximate)
Easingwold lies at the foot of the Howardian Hills and is famed for its Georgian market square. It boasts a wide range of shops including supermarkets and independent stores such as cafes and restaurants, bakeries, a butcher, chemist, stationer, petrol garage and BATA store to name but a few. Buses run to York, and the A19 trunk road by-passes the town. The bulk of Easingwold’s facilities lie within walking distance of The Pastures.
General structure: Constructed of local handmade bricks from Alne with feature heads and sills; red clay pantile and natural slate roofs; internal walls are solid concrete blockwork with studded partitions; windows and doors are handcrafted and painted, with chrome furniture.
Kitchens: Individually designed for quality, efficiency and looks; choice of kitchen finishes upon early reservation; work surfaces and upstands are polished granite or quartz with integrated sink and splashback; Neff integrated stainless steel appliances with multi-function double oven; induction hob with extractor; integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher; LED voltage lighting system and pelmet lighting to units; Amtico flooring to kitchen and hallway.
Bathrooms and en suites: Contemporary designer sanitaryware in white with Hans Grohe taps; choice of bathroom tiles; Amtico flooring.
Doors, walls and woodwork: Painted in contemporary colours to walls throughout; oak internal doors, painted external doors, both with chrome door furniture; painted skirting and architraves; feature staircase with oak newel post, handrail and spindles; aluminium tri-folding doors from dining area to gardens.
Lighting and Electrics: LED spot lighting to kitchen/dining area and bathroom; abundance of 13amp power outlet points; multiple TV and telephone points; pre-wired to receive Satellite TV; smoke detectors; heat detectors to kitchen; alarm system.
Heating: Underfloor heating to ground floor areas; paths and patio areas finished with natural sandstone flags; stainless steel outdoor wall lighting, front and rear; external garden water tap.