Completely refurbished, modern house with stunning river views, mooring and full riparian rights. Planning permission for a 4th bedroom and bathroom upstairs. 4 miles from York.
Entrance and staircase hall, sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining/living room, study, downstairs bedroom, bathroom, utility, downstairs wc
2 large double bedrooms, master bedroom suite, family bathroom
Large loft with potential
Private enclosed garden, studio office, river mooring
Parking for 2-3 cars
9, Ferry Farm Close, Naburn, York YO19 4SA
9, Ferry Farm Close is perched high on the riverbank and is designed to enjoy the stunning views along the river Ouse as it meanders towards the City of York. The large kitchen breakfast room is open plan to the living room, with both rooms facing the pretty riverside terrace and garden, with tree-lined grassy banks on the far side. Completely renovated, extended and remodelled, it now provides wonderful accommodation ready for immediate occupation.
• Over 1500 sq ft, completely renovated to the highest standard
• Idyllic riverside location elevated high on the banks of the river Ouse
• High specification, hand-made kitchen with Rangemaster cooker and underfloor heating
• Eco friendly electric heating throughout the house
• Light and airy rooms, designed to maximise the river views
• Three bedrooms, all with bathrooms. Planning for fourth upstairs bedroom and bathroom
• Full riparian rights, to include boat mooring and fishing
• Riverside dining al fresco
• Easy river commute into York
• Peaceful village location with “Outstanding” primary school, Fulford School catchment area and well regarded local pub.
The property is accessed via a driveway down Ferry Farm Close. Outside the house is an ample gravel parking area with parking for up to three cars. To the rear is the enclosed rear garden and terrace, with fabulous views down and up the River Ouse. From here, steps lead down the river. To one side is the wooden office/studio with electric power.
York 4 miles, A64 2 miles, York Designer Outlet 3 miles, Leeds 20 miles, (Distances approximate)
The village of Naburn, bordering the river Ouse, lies some five miles south of the City of York. A haven for boating enthusiasts it has a public house and is on a bus route. The A64 trunk road which provides rapid access to the A1 and beyond to Leeds is a moment’s drive and the City of York itself is easily approachable to the north.
All mains services, except gas. Electric heating system
Fixtures and fittings
Only those mentioned in these sales particulars are included in the sale. All others, such as fitted carpets, curtains, light fittings, garden ornaments etc., are specifically excluded but may be made available by separate negotiation.
City of York 01904 551550
From Fulford turn right onto Naburn Lane. Once arriving in the village of Naburn, Ferry Farm Close is located on the right hand side, off Main Street.
Photographs & particulars dated: 2017