Attractive, stone-built, semi-detached house with garden and views. NB adjoining house, East Lea, now sold.
Entrance and staircase hall, cloak cupboard, kitchen/dining room and garden room, living room, wc
Master bedroom with en suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms, study, house bathroom, storage
Garage, rear garden
This superb semi-detached house of 1400 sq ft is beautifully designed and enjoys wonderful rural views that extend as far as the eye can see.
• Attractive two-bar timber windows and a lattice porch, clay pantile roof
• High specification and well-appointed throughout
• Generously proportioned kitchen/dining and garden room with elegant orangery
• Aluminium bi fold doors of Anthracite Grey bring in plenty of natural light and open on to the rear garden
• Useful cloak cupboard and separate guest cloakroom on first floor
• Master bedroom has en suite with walk-in shower
• Attached brick-built garage under a slate roof and off-street parking
• Private and enclosed garden with far-reaching rural views
• 5 minutes’ walk to shops
Pickering 3 miles, Malton 9 miles, Helmsley 15 miles, York 27 miles. (Distances approximate)
Thornton le Dale lies on the southern fringe of the North York Moors and is one of the most picturesque villages in North Yorkshire. It has a thriving community and a range of superb amenities including pubs, primary school, bakers, chemist, independent shops, cafes and restaurants. Local sports amenities include cricket, football, squash and a bowling green.
There are high performing state and private schools in the area, and the nearby market town of Pickering provides all the attractions of an established market town.
Access to York, Leeds and the motorway network is via the A64, some 7 miles away. From Malton railway station are connections to London/Scotland from York. Trains reach Kings Cross in 1 hour 45 minutes. West along the A170 is the A1. Bus transport connects to Scarborough, Whitby, York, Leeds, Tadcaster and Sutton Bank.
Please note that the images are a representation only