A contemporary apartment surrounded by wonderful countryside.
Entrance hall, open plan living room/dining room/breakfast kitchen. Master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom, further double bedroom, family bathroom.
Garage, ample parking, large roof terrace.
Dacre, Cocksford, Stutton, near Tadcaster LS24 9NG
Dacre is a beautifully presented 2 bedroom first floor apartment, which has not been resold since conversion and occupies the end portion of this former golf club in a most attractive rural setting. Approached via a long country road, the apartment is accessed through large entrance walls and a block paved drive and faces onto its own fabulous roof terrace, enjoying views over rolling fields beyond.
• The living space in the apartment is completely open plan and is nearly 35ft long. The modern kitchen is spacious with ample work space and plenty of room for a large dining table. The kitchen area flows into a living space and doors lead out onto the south facing roof terrace. With elevated views this makes a perfect spot for al fresco dining.
• Decorated in contemporary style, the open plan living area provides excellent entertaining space, but also a cosy country feel with the addition of a log burner.
• The master bedroom suite is impressive and also has views over rolling countryside and former golf course. The en suite bathroom is of high specification, with a bath and free standing shower.
• Storage is in generous supply: there is a useful linen cupboard, coat cupboard and built in wardrobes in both bedrooms.
• Second double bedroom and family bathroom.
Dacre is situated in the quiet and little known hamlet of Cocksford found along a winding lane from the village of Stutton. Because there is no through road Cocksford itself is very peaceful but, being close to the A64 and the A1, has the advantage of excellent transport links to York, Leeds and beyond. The thriving market town of Tadcaster and its range of amenities lie within easy reach.
Tadcaster 3 miles, A1 4 miles, York 10 miles, Leeds 12 miles. (Distances approximate)
Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Fixtures and fittings: Only those mentioned in these sales particulars are included in the sale. All others, such as fitted carpets, curtains, light fittings, garden ornaments etc., are specifically excluded but may be made available by separate negotiation.
Local authority: Selby District Council 01757 705101
Directions: Drive through the village of Stutton (off A162, south of A64) and turn left at the crossroads on Chantry Lane (not signposted). Take the left fork and follow the single track road to Cocksford. Descend the hill, Dacre is accessed on the left hand side.
Photographs & particulars dated: October 2017