Detached, double fronted house with luxurious family space, in edge of village location near Pickering
Entrance hall, living room, study, kitchen/breakfast/family room and garden room, utility room, wc
Master bedroom with en suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms, house bathroom
Garage, rear garden
Abbingdon House, The View, Thornton le Dale YO18 7QP
This stone built, detached house of some 2000 sq ft enjoys beautifully designed accommodation
• A good-sized house of some 2000 sq ft, well-appointed throughout and with a high end finish
• Impressive oak porch
• Generous open plan kitchen/dining/family room that leads to the sunny garden room with its elegant orangery
• Anthracite Grey aluminium bifold doors face west over the garden, soaking up the afternoon and evening sun
• Useful utility room leads off the kitchen and has rear access
Large, useful understairs storage cupboard
• Upper galleried landing
• Master bedroom has an en suite bathroom with a bath as well as a walk-in shower
• West facing garden with mature trees
• Detached brick built garage
• 5 minutes’ walk to shops
Pickering 3 miles, Malton 9 miles, Helmsley 15 miles, York 27 miles. (Distances approximate)
Thornton le Dale lies on the southern fringe of the North York Moors and is one of the most picturesque villages in North Yorkshire. It has a thriving community and a range of superb amenities including pubs, primary school, bakers, chemist, independent shops, cafes and restaurants. Local sports amenities include cricket, football, squash and a bowling green.
There are high performing state and private schools in the area, and the nearby market town of Pickering provides all the attractions of an established market town.
Access to York, Leeds and the motorway network is via the A64, some 7 miles away. From Malton railway station are connections to London/Scotland from York. Trains reach Kings Cross in 1 hour 45 minutes. West along the A170 is the A1. Bus transport connects to Scarborough, Whitby, York, Leeds, Tadcaster and Sutton Bank.
Please note that the images are a representation only