Individually designed new build end-of-mews home by developers Palladian York set in a glorious village location
Oak framed porch, entrance and staircase hall, wc, kitchen/breakfast room, open plan living/dining area leading to private contemporary rear courtyard garden
Principal bedroom with en suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms, house bathroom
Generous drive with private parking, detached garage, front garden with gated entrance
Mount Farm Mews, Westow, North Yorkshire YO60 7NE
No. 2 Mount Farm Mews is a high specification, new-build, end-of-mews home constructed from locally sourced tumbled limestone under a clay pantile roof. It benefits from a secluded position on the eastern boundary of the village, along Chapel Lane, which enjoys uninterrupted country views east towards the high Wolds. A snickleway links the mews directly to Main Street and the heart of the village. No. 2 is one of two mews houses available in this new residential development.
• Circa 1250 sq ft of accommodation arranged over two floors
• High specification and quality finishings throughout, including heritage colour sliding Georgian sash windows, white quartz kitchen work surfaces, wood burning stove, oak flooring to ground floors, cast iron look radiators to ground floors, contemporary sanitaryware and tiling, oak staircase balustrade and decorations throughout from a Farrow & Ball colour palette.
• Large, open plan living/dining area with double doors opening on to the patio
• 3 well-proportioned bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with showers
• Contemporary designed rear garden for al fresco dining, with a sandstone patio and raised bed leading to a small lawned area
• Gated private parking area for 2 cars and a detached garage. 2 occasional parking areas at the front of the property are also available for residents of the 3 mews properties.
• Perfectly placed for rapid access to York and Malton
• Village location amidst beautiful countryside
• Designed by developers Palladian York (www.palladianyork.co.uk)
Malton 5 miles, York 14 miles, John Lewis/Vangarde 12 miles. (Distances approximate)
Westow village can be found in a beautiful stretch of rolling North Yorkshire countryside between the Howardian Hills and the rising hills of the Wolds and yet the main A64 Leeds-Scarborough trunk road lies just three miles away. In the village itself, there is a fine dining pub, a thriving cricket club with its own newly-built pavilion, a popular village hall with community activities and classes and a renowned tailor. At least four excellent gourmet establishments can be found within several miles and all the facilities of the thriving market town of Malton, Yorkshire’s food capital, are close at hand. Malton railway station is about 10 minutes’ by car and York some 35 minutes’ away.
Services: Mains electricity, water and drainage, gas central heating via underground tank
Fixtures & fittings: Only those mentioned in these sales particulars are included in the sale. All others, such as curtains, light fittings, garden ornaments, etc, are specifically excluded but may be made available by separate negotiation.
Local authority: Ryedale District Council 01653 600666
Directions: From York, as you enter the village turn left at the T junction and first right along The Orchards. At the junction turn right along Chapel Road. Mount Farm Mews is at the end of the road, as denoted by the For Sale board. Viewing on site is by prior appointment only (as a live construction).
CGI images (a representation) and particulars: March 2018
NB: Google map images may neither be current nor a true representation.