Stunning stone built period house in the heart of this most attractive village on the edge of the North York Moors.
Entrance & staircase hall, breakfast kitchen/dining room, drawing room, open plan living/family room, ground floor shower room and utility room, WC, boiler room
Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, 2 further double bedrooms, house bathroom
Mature gardens and grounds, shed, bike store, parking for 4 cars
Beck Garth, Hutton le Hole, North Yorkshire YO62 6UD
Beck Garth was built in the eighteenth century in a traditional style and has been sympathetically updated and extended over twenty years. The house now offers ideal accommodation for a family and occupies an enviable position at the head of the village above the beck.
• Breakfast kitchen with dual aspect over looking the gardens
• Magnificent 25ft living and family room. This light and airy room is a major selling point of the house, the large bay windows face south and glazed doors open into the garden.
• Cosy drawing room with open fire and views across the garden
• Three bedrooms: master bedroom with en suite bathroom and two further large double bedrooms. House bathroom.
• Pretty south facing garden, which is private and enclosed. Good sized lawned area, bordered by well planted flower beds of roses and lavender and mature shrubs. There is a large area of parking and a sweeping gravel drive. On the eastern boundary is a gentle slope down to the village beck. There is also an area of terrace, ideal for al fresco dining.
Kirkbymoorside 3 miles, Pickering 6 miles, Helmsley 10 miles, Malton 14 miles, York 27 miles. (Distances approximate)
The village of Hutton-le-Hole lies on the edge of the Moors, inside the North York Moors National Park and a few minutes from the old market town of Kirkbymoorside. The village itself offers a traditional country pub, The Crown and a number of shops. From here the heritage coast at Scarborough and Whitby are easily accessible; there are wonderful walks and rides within the Park and the varied facilities of Pickering and Helmsley are easily reached. Malton, slightly further away, is fast becoming firmly established as the food capital of the north and the town has excellent transport links; the railway station has a direct service to York and connection to London within a couple of hours.
Mains water, electricticy and drainage, oil fired central heating.
Fixtures and fittings
Only those mentioned in these sales particulars are included in the sale. All others, such as fitted carpets, curtains, light fittings, garden ornaments etc., are specifically excluded but may be made available by separate negotiation.
Ryedale District Council 01653 600666
Directions: From the A170 take the Castleton road, sign posted Hutton le Hole. As you enter the village take the first left hand turn up Back Lane. After 150 yards Beck Garth is located on the right hand side.