Equestrian property with detached house, paddock and stabling.
Entrance and staircase hall, kitchen breakfast room, wc, utility room, wet room, sitting room, dining room
4 bedrooms (2 with en suite bathrooms and dressing rooms), house bathroom
Integral double garage, parking for several cars, garden
5 loose boxes, tack room, hay store, paddock
6.6 acres in all
The Heights, Kraig Lane, Keldholme, Kirkbymoorside, North Yorkshire YO62 6NJ
The Heights is a large detached, edge-of-village house that stands in an elevated setting with woodland views to the rear and a rural outlook across open fields to the front. Finished to a high standard throughout, its contemporary accommodation with generous room proportions is designed to suit family living. Directly facing the house is the land of some 6.3 acres with two stable blocks. Further land is separately available.
• Property ideal for those with equestrian interests, superbly located
• House of nearly 3000 sq ft, constructed in the 1990s, recently re-roofed and refurbished
• Contemporary kitchen with granite work surfaces, Bosch gas hob with extractor, integrated Bosch ovens and SMEG appliances
• The 24 ft kitchen breakfast room provides a superb heart-of-the-home, open plan space for family living. Large utility room next door.
• Bespoke oak staircase of contemporary design with glass side panels
• Two of the four good sized bedrooms have superb en suite facilities with dressing rooms and bathrooms, both with Amtico flooring and high quality sanitary ware
• Monitored CCTV/alarm and CAT5 wiring
• Highly convenient location with good access via the A170
The house stands at the end of a tarmacadamed private driveway, with lawned gardens wrapping around three sides. Around to the front of the house, a large parking and turning area leads to the integral double garage with electric roller door. At the rear, a terrace leads onto a sloping lawn with planted borders, extending to a wild flower meadow.
The land and stable blocks lie opposite the house on the other side of Kraig Lane, bounded by post and rail timber fencing and accessed via a 5-bar gate. The stable blocks can easily be viewed from the house. Those with equestrian interests should note that the vicinity provides good access to superb riding over the many miles of public bridleways.
Kirkbymoorside 1 mile, Helmsley and Pickering 6.5 miles, York 25 miles (distances approximate)
Keldholme is a rural hamlet neighbouring Kirkbymoorside on the southern slopes of the North York Moors National Park. It lies within the catchment area of the highly regarded, ‘Outstanding’ Ryedale School at nearby Nawton. Kirkbymoorside itself provides all the amenities of a thriving market town, and both Pickering and Helmsey are within close reach.
Services: Mains water, electricity and gas. Gas central heating. Private drainage.
Fixtures & fittings: Only those mentioned in these sales particulars are included in the sale. All others, such as fitted carpets, curtains, light fittings, garden ornaments etc., are specifically excluded but may be made available by separate negotiation.
Local authority: Ryedale District Council 01653 600666
Directions: Heading west on the A170, just before Kirkbymoorside take a right hand turn signposted Keldholme, Castleton, Hutton le Hole, Ryedale Folk Museum. Continue for a few hundred metres, then take a right hand turn before the National Speed Limit sign for Kraig Lane (private drive). Continue to the end.