LAST ONE REMAINING!
Very appealing, deceptively spacious, new-build house with garage and gardens.
Porch, entrance hall, kitchen/dining and garden room, utility room, sitting room, cloakroom
Master bedroom with en suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms, study, house bathroom, storage
Garage, off street parking, gardens
Tanglewood, The View, Thornton le Dale YO18 7BH
Tanglewood is one of a handful of properties still available within this sought-after boutique development in Thornton le Dale. The quality of the build, high spec/high tech finish, location and setting have all contributed to the enormous success of The View. Tanglewood enjoys a quiet residential setting within a short stroll of village amenities.
• Semi-detached house of 1700 sq ft, set behind a laurel hedge
• Open porch and traditional, timber, two-bar glazed windows
• High specification and well-appointed throughout
• At the heart of the home, a generous open plan space incorporates the contemporary fitted kitchen with dining area and garden room. Natural light pours in from the garden room with its roof lantern and aluminium bi fold doors of Anthracite Grey that open on to the garden beyond.
• Utility room leads off the kitchen.
• Well-proportioned sitting room with multi-fuel stove
• Master bedroom has walk-in wardrobe and en suite bathroom with walk-in shower
• West facing, lawned rear garden with paved patio and fenced boundary
• Detached garage with off street parking for three cars
• Easy ten minutes’ walk to shops
Pickering 3 miles, Malton 9 miles, Helmsley and Scarborough 15 miles, York 27 miles. (Distances approximate)
The View enjoys an elevated setting off the A170 Scarborough to Thirsk road towards the eastern edge of the village. Thornton le Dale itself lies on the southern fringe of the North York Moors and is one of the most picturesque villages in North Yorkshire. It has a thriving community and a range of superb amenities including pubs, primary school, bakers, chemist, independent shops, cafes and restaurants. Local sports amenities include cricket, football, squash and a bowling green.
There are high performing state and private schools in the area, and the nearby market town of Pickering provides all the attractions of an established market town.
Access to York, Leeds and the motorway network is via the A64, some 7 miles away. From Malton railway station are connections to London/Scotland from York. Trains reach Kings Cross in 1 hour 45 minutes. West along the A170 is the A1. Bus transport connects to Scarborough, Whitby, York, Leeds, Tadcaster and Sutton Bank.