Superb, detached, new-build family house with garage and a lovely south west facing garden, enjoying a discreet position within a rural village just outside Boroughbridge and the benefit of no onward chain.
Entrance and staircase hall, wc, kitchen breakfast room, utility room, 2 reception rooms, study
4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 en suite)
Lawned rear garden, drive, double garage
The Stables, Minskip, near Boroughbridge, YO51 9HZ
This newly built, detached property is a well designed family house full of natural light and with a good sized enclosed garden to the rear. It occupies a discreet position within this popular and conveniently located village, forming part of a small and exclusive rural residential development.
• Large 2300 sq ft house with good sized garden
• High specification throughout - superb kitchen and bathroom fixtures and fittings, smart home lighting system
• Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
• Ideal orientation - the principal ground and first floor rooms all face south over the garden
• Large and bright, double aspect sitting room with wood-burning stove and double doors opening on to the garden
• Well designed, contemporary kitchen with quartz counter tops and separate utility room behind
• The kitchen area is open plan to the beautifully proportioned dining room. Two sets of double doors open on to the south facing terrace, creating a perfect al fresco corner space
• Useful additional study
• Generous, lawned garden enjoys a south facing orientation
• Private drive, ample parking and a large double garage with twin electric doors
• Within easy access of the A1M
• Sovereign Build Ltd are a privately owned and award winning NHBC developer focused on quality workmanship. The stables has a ten year building warranty.
Boroughbridge 1½ miles, Harrogate 9 miles, Thirsk 14 miles, York 19 miles, Leeds Bradford Airport 23 miles, Leeds 30 miles. (Distances approximate)
Minskip is a small and traditional village offering a range of facilities including a church, village hall, public house and farm shop. The neighbouring town of Boroughbridge offers an extensive range of facilities including a Morrisons supermarket, a number of fine independent shops and good schooling in Boroughbridge and Harrogate. Transport links include the nearby A1(M) together with mainline rail services in Thirsk, York and Leeds.
Services: mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are all installed. Gas central heating.
Fixtures & fittings: Items mentioned in these particulars are included. Others may be made available separately.
Local authority: Harrogate Borough Council.
Directions: The property is set back off the village Main Street. Heading away from the pub you will find the private drive just beyond the traditional red postbox and bus stop, on the same side of the road.
Photographs and particulars: September 2019.
NB: Google map images may neither be current nor a true representation.